|Event/course Code||EDU 19/1008
|Event Introduction||This engaging and thought-provoking course will give learners an insight into fire safety in the UK.
With interactive features, the course discusses legislation regarding fire safety in the workplace, the typical fire hazards that you might encounter, what causes a fire, and what to do should a fire start where you work. This course is intended for every workplace needing to know about fire safety.
|Event Content||By law, employers should provide fire safety training to their employees. This course builds a general awareness of the subject.
This course is split into three modules:
1) Fire and Fire Hazards
2) Fire Precaution and Prevention
3) What to do in the Event of a Fire
This eLearning course is part of AfC induction programme and all AfC staff will be expected to successfully complete it.
In order to receive their certificate, delegates will need to complete all sections of the eLearning course and the evaluation.
|Event Learning Outcomes||On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
• Comply with legislation regarding fire safety in the workplace
• Identify how a fire can start and spread
• Recognise the typical fire hazards you might face in your workplace
• Reduce the risk of a fire breaking out
• Follow appropriate procedures and actions in the event of a fire
|Course categories||Health and Safety|
Please login to view costs applicable to your Organisation.