|Event/course Code||EDU 21/1245
|Event/course type||Training course|
|Event Introduction||Achieving for Children (AfC) are currently in the process of making key changes to our HR services, these changes will take effect from 10 September 2021.
We are working with a new recruitment system: Hireserve. This will enable managers to coordinate the recruitment process more smoothly and efficiently.
This briefing is designed for hiring managers. It will take you through the life cycle of recruitment, exploring all the stages required whilst ensuring managers are confident of their roles.
These sessions will be delivered virtually, joining instructions will be emailed to confirmed bookings 24 hours before the course start date.
|Event Content||We are approaching the first major change in our HR Transformation project, which sees us bring HR services in-house.
AfC recognises that we require a HR service that is tailored to meet the needs of a children's services organisation. We hope that this change will enable us to improve HR support and also help us to address our recruitment challenges. Having a single service will enable HR to work seamlessly across our whole organisation, delivering consistent HR support to all AfC colleagues and services.
This session is one of the five hiring manager workshops. These workshops have been designed to explain the system, in order that managers can follow the process effectively. The workshop will take delegates through all the workflows involved in recruitment so that managers can get a thorough understanding of the procedure.
The different sessions are targeted at different management groups. Please try where possible to attend the appropriate session.
• Mon 6 September: Training session prioritised for managers who have waiting or anticipated vacancies
• Tue 14 September: Training session available to all Ops 1 and Business Services managers
• Wed 20 October: Training session available to all AfC managers
• Tue 9 November: Training session prioritised for Ops 2 managers who have vacancies awaiting or anticipated
• Mon 29 November: Training session for remaining Ops 2 managers
This workshop will be delivered by members of the Workforce Development Service.
If you would like to learn more about the HR Transformation Programme please feel free to look at the dedicated intranet page.
|Event Learning Outcomes||By the end of this session delegates will be able to:
• Create a new job
• Coordinate the shortlisting process on Hireserve
• Schedule and invite candidates to interview
• Track decisions made about each candidate
|Trainers||Lydia Hughes / Charli Robson|
|Course categories||Business Skills|
Please login to view costs applicable to your Organisation.