|Event/course Code||EDU 21/1002
|Event Introduction||Starting a new job in a new organisation is a daunting and sometimes a difficult task. Learning about your own role, the people you work with, the organisation and even the unwritten office rules all make for a challenging time. The Achieving for Children (AfC) induction programme is key in helping you find your feet, give you confidence and help you to make your mark in your new role.
AfC is passionate about the services that we deliver and the colleagues that we employ to deliver those services. We are very pleased to welcome all new staff into the organisation and hope that you will have a long and fulfilling career with is.
|Event Content||Your induction programme is comprised of support from your team and manager, elearning and three face to face events;
1) Induction Welcome, to attend on yoru first day
2) Integrate, to attend after 6 months in post
All new permanent starters are expected to attend both events as this linked with probation, you will be booked onto these events by the Organisational Development Team.
Integrate sessions are designed to give you space to reflect, embed the professional development scheme and give you space to feedback your experience and ideas to Senior Management team members.
As such, the event will consist of three parts:
1. A half hour workshop with OD
2. Enrollment on a virtual learning classroom.
3. Your meeting with a senior management team member. This will be split into the two operational areas (Richmond and Kingston and then Windsor and Maidenhead)
In these sessions it is your opportunity to ask questions, identify challenges and feedback creative ideas directly to a senior manager. This will be a solution focused session and in the past they have initiated significant change across the organisation.
You will be sent additional calendar invites for the additional sessions.
If you would like to talk about your induction or find out more about support available, please contact the Organisational Development Team: email@example.com (020 8831 6353).
|Event Learning Outcomes||AfC colleagues attending this session will;
- Be able to explain the vision and values of AfC
- Feed into the improvement of the induction process across AfC
- Return to places of work with a wider network of contacts within AfC
|Course categories||Induction (including ASYE and NQT)|
Please login to view costs applicable to your Organisation.