|Reason for cancellation||Resources Unavailable|
|Event/course Code||EY 15/140
|Event Introduction||Building effective supervisory skills can help you to get the best out of your team and be more effective in your role. Although supervising can come easily to some people, others take longer to get used to the responsibility. This programme will show any supervisor how to get the most from their staff.|
|Event Content||This programme is offered in a modular, bite-size format to help support learning the essentials. The programme contains five user-friendly learning modules and five questionnaires completed by a proficiency test with full instructions throughout.
Delegates will receive a personalised downloadable certificate on successful completion of the final proficiency test provides evidence of learning.
|Event Learning Outcomes||On completion of this course delegates will:
• Understand how to positively motivate staff
• Have considered how good communication skills help develop relationships with staff
• Understand the role of training and development
• Have considered important aspects of team building
• Have considered how to improve their time management skills
|Event/course administrator||Workforce Development (email@example.com)|
Please login to view costs applicable to your Organisation.