|Event/course Code||SFVSS 20/045
|Event Introduction||The Leadership Summit is here! In a fast paced busy learning environment it is often hard to keep up to date with the latest learning, yet we know that as leaders and managers it is vitally important that you do. The Leadership Centre of Excellence is hosting a Leadership Summit in February 2020 for our AfC staff to develop and update their skills and knowledge in people management.
These learning events are for all leaders in the organisation who have line management responsibility. The workshops will bring colleagues together to share best practice, hear about developments with the organisation and refresh knowledge.
|Event Content||The Centre of Excellence is a virtual space through which we share exciting learning and development opportunities. The idea of the Centre is to provide you, our leaders and managers, with the space and time to learn and develop in your roles. We recognise that you are all busy people so the Leadership Summit will enable you to access bite sized learning content across one week in February.
This workshop will set the scene for you as leaders to invest in your own professional development and invest in your people’s knowledge, skills and experiences. You will also have the opportunity to undertake a personal profile analysis (PPA) to understand more about how you behave at work.
The session will:
• Reflect on your own professional development
• Reflect on how you invest in other people’s development
• Explain the DISC personality profile
• Receive individualised feedback on the results of the PPA
The workshop will be interactive and engaging using exercises, with feedback from fellow delegates and the facilitator, to embed practice. Delegates will be encouraged to share real life experiences and examples from their place of work.
|Event Learning Outcomes||By the end of the session delegates will:
• Understand the importance of continuous professional development
• Understand the importance of enabling others to develop professionally
• Complete an 8 minute personal profile assessment
• Understand basic principles of the DISC theory and behaviour traits people may display at work.
|Course categories||Business and Management Skills|
|Event/course administrator||Jess Treloggan (email@example.com)|
Please login to view costs applicable to your Organisation.